Infant Development Program
Home based services for children from birth to three years who are identified as at risk for a developmental delay, or who are developmentally delayed in one or more skill area, or have a diagnosed disability.
· Regular home visits are scheduled to meet the family and child’s needs in order to assist families in planning learning activities and to utilize community resources.
· Parent support groups, meetings and workshops are encouraged so that families may share experiences and further their knowledge and understanding about their
· A resource library of toys and books is available for loan to families.
· Developmental Assessments and Ages & Stages Questionnaires.
· Families are encouraged to actively participate in the decision making process regarding services for their child.
· Playgroup sessions may be offered; we are currently encouraging families to participate in existing community groups.
Referrals to the program are open and may come from parents or professionals.
Call 250.402.6350 if you have questions about the Creston Valley Infant Development Program or email email@example.com
This program is located at 617 11th Avenue South.
This program is funded by the Ministry of Children and Family Development